Are you energetic, enthusiastic and efficient person? If so, join the SPROCKIT team. SPROCKIT is a global marketplace that curates, connects and fosters collaboration among leading media, entertainment and technology companies and the world’s top market-ready startups to bring innovative products, services and revenue models to market.
Executive Assistant Job description
We are looking for someone with an oversized passion for working on teams that want to make a difference. This person would support the SPROCKIT CEO with day-to-day operations, manage the CEO’s schedule (and coordinate with the team) and raise their hand to help where help is needed. The ideal candidate will be an expert at managing travel, able to keep track of a zillion things at once and address follow ups so they don’t get lost. Must be able to run fast, and handle twists and turns. It’s a roller coaster. You would work directly with the CEO, our managing director and our team to keep the “SPROCKIT gears greased.”
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Strong organizational skills and follow up
- Strong writing skills, ability to transcribe email and follow up with senior level executives
- Excellent time and schedule management skills
- Strong computer skills
- Understanding of Google Suite including but not limited to
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Calendar
- Google Forms
- Ability to manage travel
- book cost-effective and efficient travel to conferences and events
- Flexibility and fluidity necessary qualities
Successful candidates can provide top-level administrative support to the CEO and in turn, our team, and can work well in quickly-changing environments; bonus points for being able to manage up and bring organization to an unorganized chaos. Successful candidates must also work well with all levels of internal staff, outside clients and vendors. Flexibility in work location and most work is done virtually, but ideally able to meet in person on a regular basis (1-2 per week for a few hours, but negotiable for the right fit).
A basic understanding of the media, entertainment and technology industries is preferred.
- Scheduling meetings
- Booking travel
- Preparing expense reports for SPROCKIT CEO
- Overall email and communication management
- Other duties as needed
If you are interested, please send your resume it email@example.com.