If you are attending NAB Show this year, be sure to check out the SPROCKIT Hub in North Hall in the Innovation Pipeline and our programing at the Destination NXT theater along with ITV Alliance.
The SPROCKIT Rocket is officially preparing to land. We are in full orbit. Check out the highlights below.
— SPROCKIT (@SPROCKIT) April 11, 2018
All this week, SPROCKIT is sharing the Destination NXT theater with ITV Alliance. Tuesday’s panels focused on big data, content discovery, and how entrepreneurs and enterprises can work together.
- 9:00 – 9:30 a.m. – Measuring Success Across the Physical and Digital Landscape
- Alan L. Wolk, lead analyst, TV[R]EV (moderator)
- John Hoctor, CEO, Data+Math
- Omer Jilani, VP, Sales, Barometric
- Tom O’Brien, President and Managing Director, Prescient Strategy Group
- 9:30 – 10:00 a.m. – The Reality of AR and VR: Finding business models that work
- Gay Bell, CEO, Platform Communications (moderator)
- Jon Cheney, CEO, Seek
- Christian Eve-Levesque, CEO, SpherePlay
- Joanna Popper, Global Head of VR for Location Based Entertainment, HP
- 4:00 – 4:30 p.m. – Understanding your Audience: AI, ML, and new ways of developing content
- Jason Demata, CEO and founder, Fabric Media (moderator)
- Dr. John Kelly, CEO, Graphika
- Dr. Indraneel Mukherjee, Founder, LiftIgniter
- 4:30 – 5:00 p.m. – Local & Social: Going from Quantity to Quality
- Andy Fineberg, Director of Customer Integrations, Wildmoka (moderator)
- John Clark, Executive Director, PILOT
- Elise Defoe, COO and co-founder, Social News Desk
- Mike Henry, SVP Sales, SocialFlow
Want to learn more about any of our current startups or alumni? Curious how YOU can become a SPROCKITeer? Visit us at the SPROCKIT Hub in North Hall in the Innovation Pipeline or dial **GO to learn more.