SPROCKIT will host its inaugural Startup Suite this January in Las Vegas, featuring 10 of our premier startup and corporate powerhouse members transforming the media, entertainment and technology industries.
The SPROCKIT Startup Suite, being hosted at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, will cut through the conference noise and connect Fortune 500 executives, venture capitalists and influencers to the hottest market-ready media, entertainment and technology startups.
Click here to join us and other movers and shakers for networking, curated discussions with Dave Knox, former managing director at WPP Ventures and author of Predicting the Turn, and Michael Tchong, adjunct professor of innovation at University of California Berkeley and founder of Ubercool.
Learn more about our featured startups and discussions below. We would love to see you there!
Tuesday, January 9
- 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. – Libations and Lively Conversation
Join us for a drink before beginning your night
Wednesday, January 10
- 9:00 – 11:30 a.m. – Innovation in the Media, Entertainment and Technology field. Hear from Dave Knox on Innovation, followed by a book signing and short discussions
- 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. SPROCKIT Startup Office Hours. The perfect “flex” time for startups to meet with influencers, corporate decision makers and others in the Suite
- 2:00 – 4:30 p.m. – Trends in the Media, Entertainment and Technology field.
Hear from Michael Tchong on UberTrends, followed by short discussions and a startup showcase
- 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. – Closing Reception C-Suite and Startup Founder Connections Reception. End the day with drinks
- AmpLive – Helps content creators and marketers, using live video, build better audiences by tracking user attention and using that data to retarget and engage at a later time.
- Graphika – Turns network relationships into dynamic maps of social influence, enabling precise targeting & driving results.
- ICX Media – Uses machine learning & data science to transform video production, marketing, distribution & monetization.
- Pixability – provides advanced audience targeting and insights, simplified campaign management, and complete reporting across social video platforms.
- Seek – The AR network that allows you to discover, share, and experience augmented reality all in one social platform.
- Spoken Layer – Powers audio creation, distribution, monetization, and analytics for marquee media brands across the voice ecosystem
- Switchboard Live – Allows live content creators to syndicate their live stream to more than one platform and leverage the subscriber base of multiple channels to increase viewership.
- TVadSync – Helps advertisers improve return on online advertising by reaching the right consumers at the right time with the right message.
- Valossa – Offers media and entertainment companies intelligent content data that enables a completely new generation of analytics, tools and methods of monetizing video.
- Wildmoka – Empowers broadcasters and content owners to clip the greatest moments from live TV and events as they happen to share across web, mobile and social, providing fans what they want most – instant access to the best highlights.
We look forward to seeing you in Vegas to kick of 2018! Click here to join us.
*The SPROCKIT Startup Suite is neither sponsored by or a part of the CES Show.