SPROCKIT® will showcase up to 30 of the most innovative market-ready startup companies through a year-round program that shines the spotlight on industry game-changers through two channels: NAB Show®, the world’s largest and most important media and entertainment event, and SPROCKIT® Sync, the exclusive community of media and entertainment decision-makers that meets three times a year.
NAB Show® is the world’s largest electronic media show with more than 102,000 attendees from 160+countries, including 1,600+ exhibitors and 1,700+ press, all representing over $20 Billion in purchasing power. Complete details are available at www.nabshow.com.
To become part of the SPROCKIT® Class of 2017, a company must have market validation and must prove the potential to significantly impact the media and entertainment industry. SPROCKIT® companies will address content in at least one of five areas of the content lifecycle:
Click here to access the SPROCKIT® Start-Up brochure.
At the NAB Show®
At NAB Show®, inside the SPROCKIT® “Hub,” companies have dedicated space to showcase their products and technologies. Each SPROCKIT® company has access to private office suites for one-on-one meetings with leading executives. Additionally, there is a SPROCKIT® Awards Presentation and VIP Reception.
Click here to view SPROCKIT® featured content on the NAB Show® Thought Gallery Startups and Innovation Channel.
Community Engagement All Year Long
After the show, SPROCKIT® morphs into SPROCKIT® Sync, where industry pioneers and icons work side-by-side, helping one another navigate their changing worlds through sharing of ideas and relationship-building. SPROCKIT® Sync meets three times a year in Silicon Valley, NYC and Los Angeles. The conversations continue in SPROCKIT® Sync meetings throughout the year.
Benefits to Startups
Year-Round and Sync Benefits
- CEO/Founder engagement at each of the three (3) intimate, private, day-long, Sync meetings held in Silicon Valley, New York and Los Angeles held at a corporate member’s offices
- Access to all senior level decision making member executives (e.g. CTO, CMO, Heads of Digital, Corporate Development, Strategy and Venture) and invited guests at each of the three (3) Sync meetings
- Dedicated demo time to highlight product to corporate executives each Sync meeting
- Curated, private one-on-one meetings with SPROCKIT® corporate executives at Sync meetings
- Facilitated group discussions with SPROCKIT® community members addressing industry opportunities and challenges
- Featured presentations by industry leading guest speakers addressing topics designed to inform and help deliver a competitive advantage to member companies
- Hosted, informal private dinners and receptions at each Sync event for attendees
- Peer-to-peer networking and collaboration with cohort members
- Membership in the SPROCKIT® Sync community including access to private listserv for networking
- Mentoring and partnering opportunities with SPROCKIT® alumni
- Engage with SPROCKIT® Thought Leaders at Sync meetings
- Additional opportunities to participate as exhibitors and panelists at other events (first come first served basis; additional fees may apply)
- Amazon Web Services credit
NAB Show Benefits
- Showcased as a leading innovator in the media and entertainment industry to 100,000+ NAB Show® attendees including 1,700 Press Members
- Company profile on NABShow.com accessed by hundreds of thousands of visitors
- Featured as a leading entrepreneurial pioneer, vetted by industry, in NAB Show press and social media releases, including dedicated SPROCKIT® emails to the NAB Show community
- Dedicated turnkey, demo area in SPROCKIT® Hub – your home-base on the show floor for presentations, meetings and networking
- Use of private office suites for curated, one-on-one meetings with corporate executives in the SPROCKIT® Hub
- Participate in the Best of SPROCKIT® Awards as voted on by NAB Show attendees
- Invitation to Best of SPROCKIT® Awards Presentations and VIP Reception hosted in SPROCKIT® Hub. Invited guests include NAB Show VIPs, press and speakers.
- One (1) Hotel room for four (4) nights in Las Vegas, in the NAB Show® Hotel Room Block
- Invitation to private pre-NAB Show® Welcome Reception for SPROCKIT® Community
- Access to the NAB Show® attendee appointment setting tool
- Special invitation to NAB Chairman’s Reception attended by NAB Board and VIPS
- Participate in informal, closing networking dinner as part of SPROCKIT® community
- Additional Opportunities for Select Companies:
- Participate in SPROCKIT® sponsored on-stage discussions with corporate executives at NAB Show® Innovation Stage (as available/applicable)
- Share stage with key executives at the NAB Show® sessions and panel discussions outside of the Innovation Stage (as available/applicable)